I’m proud and happy that it is the second time my blog has been awarded! This time I received a Liebster Award from the hands of my fellow blogger Ariana at Pearl’s Twirl. I can’t say what I love more about her blog: “her American world” or “the hint of her Russian personality”. I just love Ariana’s blog: the topics she picks for her blog posts, the slightly ironical way she uses to write about everything, her love for life and enthusiasm about anything she does. Recently I had a pleasure to interview Ariana for my Russian site about her relationship with the English language.
Now to the award. The Liebster is said to have originated in Germany. It means “beloved.” And it’s designed to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet
According to the rules, I am to pass the Liebster Award along to five other bloggers. Although there are more than five blogs I love, I have to stay within the limits and I present the Liebster Award to these five bloggers:
- Emily Cannell at Hey from Japan – Notes on Moving. Although it is evident that Emily has more than 200 followers, I just can’t bypass her blog for I love it dearly and enjoy her posts about Japan.
- Kitchenmunge. I enjoy language posts on this blog.
- Lena at Coffee Cat – a blog by a Russian girl living and working in America.
- Michi at I Heart Mondegreens. I like the welcoming atmosphere created by a sunny girl called Michi.
- Ashley Pichea at Teaching Jenny – a blog about homeschooling an academically advanced preschooler with lots of useful materials and links.
I link to you just to say I love your blogs and enjoy reading them whenever I have time to. Thank you for your posts and keep on going.